Welcome to East Fishkill Eye Associates
Drs. Vicki Chenarides, Debbie Roodner and the eye care staff at East Fishkill Eye Associates are dedicated to providing personalized eye care in a caring, friendly environment. We have been practicing in our Hopewell Junction office since 1996.
Welcome to our website. We have created this site as an additional service to our patients. You can now contact our office, find answers to commonly asked questions, and review our services at your convenience. As an additional service our patients can order their replacement contact lenses on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have any inquiries please visit our "Contact Us" page or you can call us during business hours. We welcome your comments as they help us to serve you better.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment by telephone, Call 845-345-8145
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Dutchess County
From our office in Hopewell Junction, East Fishkill serves patients from New York's Dutchess County - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye care office.
Insurance & Financing
We accept many medical and vision insurance plans. See our Insurance page for details about plans that we accept or call us at 845-345-8145 to see if you qualify for insurance coverage for your eye examination or eyewear.
Our staff is always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
*Closed one Saturday a month.
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Oct 13, 2014 - Annual Hudson Valley Optometric Society Meeting
Just enjoying a break from lectures at the Annual Hudson Valley Optometric Society meeting at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie. Good educational lectures, great food. Seeing old friends and a beautiful view of the Hudson during foliage season. More »
- Sep 23, 2014 - Annual Dutchess County Pet Walk